Sunday, February 21, 2010

does a leader need to lead?

Different people have differing views about leading. Some like to be vocal, some like to take charge of everything, some want others to follow them, and some just want to be noticed or heard.
I think I like to bring ideas forward and listen. I am left amazed at the multitude of ideas that spring up during the discussion. I get to hear from angles I had never thought of or even considered important.
At the end of the discussion I usually find myself taking actions on ideas/views I had never considered while bringing up the topic. Also, it feels good when people chip in with their thoughts/views when they know I am going to listen or just because they like to he heard. Well who doesn't like to be heard?

5 comments:

  1. David bro-ma Ktm ayeko chu -- malai phone garna. 4415624

    ReplyDelete
  2. A leader is supposed to lead. But ideal leader is talked about hmmmmmmmm must have some qualities. It may be difficult to differentiate the characteristics but a good leader can be differentiated within the mass of people. That is what I think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice article
    visit
    free money
    to learn and earn more money.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I ADAMS KEVIN, a representative of Aiico Insurance plc, we trust and respect for individual differences in day out a loan. We will provide 2% of the loan's interest rate. If you are interested in this business contact us by e-mail:(adams.credi@gmail.com) now transfer their loan documents issued properly. Do you need a loan to set up business or school if you are very welcom to aiico insurance plc.you can also contact us by email:(aiicco_insuranceplc@yahoo.com) we first week can request a balance transfer.

    DO YOU NEED LOAN FOR PERSONAL BUSINESS? IF YOU CONTACT YOUR EMAIL ABOVE TO PROCEED WITH YOUR LOAN TRANSFER IMMEDIATELY
    OK

    ReplyDelete